The Downstream Full Spend Benchmark is a subset of our Integrated Benchmark, focusing on all things refining and distribution.
What is it?
The Downstream Full Spend Benchmark captures your total IT Spend, broken down to multiple levels and across several dimensions that reflect your own organisation and the way it works, but configured to allow meaningful comparative analysis to peers. Key lines of business are tailored to meet your own organisational needs, but may include Supply and Distribution, Shipping, Refining/Manufacturing, Lubricants, Marketing and Retail in addition to shared corporate functions such as HR and Finance.
Who is it for?
The Downstream Full Spend Benchmark is typically adopted by mid to large sized downstream oil and gas companies, or integrated oil and gas companies only looking at downstream, seeking a better understanding of the facts about their IT efficiency, effectiveness, complexity and performance relative to peers. As an organisation
you are in the complex and costly business of refining, and distributing oil and gas, often with a large geographical spread of operations.As an individual
you are probably within the IT function and involved in strategic planning, management or performance improvement, motivated to ensure that IT maximises the value added in partnership with the business.
Make informed choices based on better understanding of the facts
Get ideas and innovation from best-in-class performers
- A complete view of your IT spending for downstream
- Understand your efficiency, effectiveness, complexity and performance
- Compare your position relative to similar companies
- Detailed low-level analysis and configurable aggregations
- Tailored to suit your organisation, but comparable to others
- Understand changing behaviours and technology adoption trends across peers
- Workshop style discussions and presentations to highlight potential follow up actions
- Monitor, validate and correct assumptions and adjust over time
- Ongoing strategic partnership and support from Aupec throughout the process
- Continuous improvement of the IT function – Plan, Do, Check, Act (and repeat)