Peer review your IT organisation to better understand its efficiency, effectiveness and complexity.
Aupec's benchmarking products are adopted by the energy industry as a tool to measure business complexity and enhance performance in critical areas. These benchmarks are typically run during the first half of the calendar year to ensure insights are available in time to support your decision-making processes for the annual business planning cycle and budget setting.
Aupec’s benchmarks allow comparison against known peer companies of similar type, size and complexity, providing detailed reports and recommendations on where to focus efforts to improve economic performance and productivity. The annual cycle and rigorous process allows participant companies to monitor, validate, and correct assumptions and adapt their strategies (and the benchmark itself) over time. The benchmark and associated delivery framework are designed to ensure that no legal or competitive issues arise.
This enables better decision making through a more complete understanding of information in context, and stimulates ideas and innovation driven by best-in-class performers. It also helps to stimulate and inform value conversations between CIOs, IT Leadership and teams, and the business groups they support.
Aupec supports, maintains and develops the benchmarking framework in accordance with the collective requirements of our clients, facilitates the collaborative process needed to deliver the benchmark, and shares the associated analysis and results with each participant.
Aupec’s role in the benchmarking process:
- Facilitate the process of collaborative benchmarking
- Train users in all aspects of the benchmark
- Collect, store and manage the data needed for the benchmark
- Audit the data provided for the benchmark
- Analyse, present and discuss the benchmark results
Participants benefit from:
- Secure web-based data capture systems with detailed model definitions
- Data auditing to ensure data is high quality
- Experienced team of benchmarking consultants
- On-site assistance for training and presentation of results
- Workshops for development of benchmarking models and sharing of best practice